welcome~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 2, 2011

0902.

经过几天Kimberly你总算想清楚了、我真得很开心、万事都有措施的时机,开你要不要泥补罢了..
我也知道心病终需心药医, 解铃还需系铃人。=)
可是我们是不忍心看着你掉井谷地的、
我在面子书里,说了很多以前没有说过的话、我想起度角的我自己真得很厉害、:')
If got we at here , we would see you one people sitting at there cry gea. Also would let you one people felt lonely......coz we 4ever is ur friend~ =')
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Suet Ling say one sentence make me feel she say is true ......
Maybe Even He Never Notice Me......
yup,she say it rite he reali never notice me.....and 4ever......he just think i'm his friend onli......he even knoe.......
He site already gt many girl already....he will feel me love him?
 I think tis thing in 100% onli out of 5%......
reali less rite......
I alway waiting he knew my heart think wat....but he really stupid...until now...
also no reason.
I alway like to smile to my friend ...coz i dun wan them see my crying face......
Actually,me really need to cry loud and shout loud but no place giv me loud cry and shout....

No comments:

Post a Comment